According to the Ministry of Health web site for the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, prostate cancer screening services are commonly available through the Bahamian National Health Service.
The Ministry of Health provides a simple series of step-by-step instructions that will allow men to get screened for prostate cancer, as follows:
- Contact your nearest Community Health clinic
- Register for an appointment
- Show up at the appointed time
- Take a seat in the waiting area
- Participate in testing and examination
- Make a follow-up appointment
- Follow any instructions given by your healthcare provider
This sounds easy enough. Why wouldn’t you want do this? It might just save your life!